dlattach spam bots bringing down site? - Simple Machines Forum

I'm wondering if I need to install more anti-spam mods or set up a proper robots.txt file? Update: I've just installed the Bad Behavior mod 166.205.15.169 ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

adjust robots.txt - VirtueMart Forum

I would like to disallow any search engine bots from indexing my Equiry pages associated with the products I have listed in my Virtuemart ...

Settings For SMF (Simple Machines Forum) ?

Is there a list of the settings needed for a SMF forum. I have 390 URLs and when I run A1 it is generating over 1800.

Problem with robots.txt - Joomla! Forum - community, help and support

I have define from the administrator -> SEO settings to be index, follow and in my configuration.php there is null: public $robots = ''; I have ...

SMF (Simple Machine Forum) – Prevent Spamming in SMF - Casbay

SMF is widely seen as one of the best application on the market. How To Prevent Spamming in SMF. a) Firstly, activate account for newly ...

Critical: Robots.txt On Multi Language Drupal CMS!!

This really needed fixing and attention! Your original robots.txt file with drupal shields certain paths from search engines such as /admin, ...

How a robots.txt file works | Cloudflare

A robots.txt file contains instructions for bots on which pages they can and cannot access. See a robots.txt example and learn how robots.txt files work.

WordPress Robots.txt: Where to Put It and How to Optimize It

Modern best practices suggest a balanced use of the file, ensuring that it neither overly restricts bots nor leaves too much open for indexing.

Problem with redirects robots.txt - Joomla! Forum

I'm sorry that robots.txt can't display the right version. The other three should not even appear, but should be redirected.